Last Date To Register:31st August 2019
E-Yantra Robotics Competition (eYRC) is a unique annual competition for undergraduate students in Engineering/ Science/ Polytechnic colleges. The competition has evolved over the years to include more number of teams by introducing different Tracks in the competition.
Why E-yantra is Unique?
Conducted by the Eyantra-labs, IIT-Bombay Supported by MHRD is enough to make this competition stand out from the crowd.
Project Based Learning
Eyantra provides students a platform to solve a real life problem while the student is still learning how to use the technology. Each team is assisted and guided by a Mentor who helps at every phase of the competition. They have well-organized forums where the student can raise a query and get answers from other participants and the mentors. Eyantra provides enough study material to complete each task and finally win the competition.
Every Team which qualifies get a robotics kit to implement their solution and make it live. Robotics kit is provided by Eyantra is free.
Students participate as a team of four– with each team member taking the test simultaneously. A Team’s selection test score along with other factors such as participation of team member/s in the past competitions may be used to assign Tracks and Themes to the team. e-Yantra holds complete discretion in the selection and Track/Theme assignment processes.
Who can Participate
- The competition is open for registration to full-time Engineering/ Science/ Polytechnic college students who are studying in universities/ colleges, for a degree in any discipline.
- Each team must have four members.
- All members of a team must belong to the same college/institution. However, team members may belong to different disciplines and years of study.
- Each student can join only one team.
- One member of the team should be designated as the team leader, who is responsible for all communications with e-Yantra.
Personal Experience during E-yantra e-YRC’17
Personal Experience During Eyantra Internship