Lexica.ai is a free AI-powered image search engine that uses a stable diffusion model to generate high-quality, creative images. You can search for images by keyword, style, or mood, and you can even upload your own images to be generated in the Lexica.ai style.
Lexica.ai is a great resource for creatives, businesses, and individuals who need high-quality images for their projects, marketing materials, or personal use. It is also a great way to explore the creative possibilities of the stable diffusion model, a powerful AI algorithm that can generate realistic and visually appealing images from text prompts.
Lexica.ai is free to use and there are no restrictions on how you can use the images you download. So what are you waiting for? Start searching for images on Lexica.ai today!
How to Make Better Prompts for Stable Diffusion Models
Stable diffusion models are a powerful tool for creating AI-generated images. However, the quality of the images generated can vary depending on the prompt used. Here are some tips on how to write better prompts for stable diffusion models:
- Be specific and detailed. The more specific and detailed your prompt, the more likely the model is to generate an image that matches your expectations. For example, instead of just saying "a dog," you could say "a golden retriever puppy sitting in a field of flowers."
- Use negative prompts. Negative prompts can be helpful for excluding unwanted elements from the image. For example, you could use the negative prompt "no text" to prevent the model from generating an image with any text in it.
- Use keywords to control the style of the image. Keywords like "realistic," "cartoony," and "abstract" can be used to control the style of the image generated. For example, if you want to generate a realistic image of a dog, you could use the keyword "realistic" in your prompt.
- Experiment with different prompt strengths. The prompt strength controls how strongly the model weights your prompt when it's generating images. A higher prompt strength will result in a more detailed image, but it may also be more likely to generate artifacts. Experiment with different prompt strengths to see what works best for you.
Here are some additional tips for writing better prompts for stable diffusion models:
- Use natural language. The model is better able to understand and generate images if you use natural language in your prompts.
- Use keywords that are relevant to the image you want to generate. For example, if you want to generate an image of a dog, you could use keywords like "dog," "golden retriever," "puppy," and "fur."
- Use keywords that describe the style of the image you want to generate. For example, if you want to generate a realistic image of a dog, you could use keywords like "realistic," "detailed," and "photorealistic."
- Experiment with different prompts. There is no one-size-fits-all prompt that will work for every image. Experiment with different prompts to see what works best for you.
Here are some examples of good prompts for stable diffusion models:
- A realistic image of a golden retriever puppy sitting in a field of flowers.
- A cartoony image of a cat wearing a hat and sunglasses.
- An abstract image of a cityscape at night.
I hope these tips help you write better prompts for stable diffusion models. With a little practice, you'll be able to generate stunning AI-generated images that you'll love.