Google I/O 2020 Dates and What to expect?
Finally The annual Google I/O packed with great tech surprises will kick off on May 12th to 14th 2020 at the Shoreline Amphitheater which is in Mountain View near Google’s HQ.
The dates for the event were revealed after completing the teaser online game puzzle. The game was a collaborative online game where the player was to find the “cluster name” and assign the correct frequencies to the satellite in the cluster.
What Too Expect at Google I/O 2020?
- Android 11
- Pixel 4a
- Nest Hub hardware, the smart home display
- Updates for Google Assistant.
- Updates on Google Stadia, the google gaming platform.
- We might see some Wearable devices as google acquired fit-bit recently.
- 5G hardware updates
- Last but not the least, Augemnt Reality and Virtual Reality updates, for AR core development kit.